Accounting Assistant | Atlanta
As one of the largest structural engineering firms in the Southeastern US, we are committed to the mentoring and professional development of our staff. We maintain a creative and collaborative work environment to design large and challenging projects.
As we continue to grow, we provide career advancement opportunities at all levels. We offer competitive salaries, 401(k) with discretionary company match, health, vision, dental and disability insurance, and generous vacation/sick time.
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated, detail oriented, and reliable Accounting Assistant to join our Atlanta office. If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your resume via email to the following address:
The successful candidate will report to the Controller and assist in the daily accounting operations and will work independently, with the Controller, and other team members.
> Responsibilities Include
- Accounts Payable: invoice coding, data entry, document management, and vendor inquires.
- Accounts Receivable Collections: sending monthly statements to clients, inquiry responses and maintaining log of activities.
- Expense Report coding and reconciliation.
- Reconciliation of corporate credit cards.
- Request and process W-9 forms.
- Maintain accounting documents in electronic and paper forms.
- Assist Controller with Client and Project database management.
> Qualifications Should Include
- Minimum Associates Degree and 2 years related experience.
- Excellent computer skills with Excel, Bluebeam, Microsoft Word, and accounting software (Deltek Vision experience a plus, but not required).
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.