Marketing Assistant | Atlanta
As one of the largest structural engineering firms in the Southeastern US, we are committed to the mentoring and professional development of our staff. We maintain a creative and collaborative work environment to design large and challenging projects.
We offer competitive salaries, 401(k) with discretionary company match, health, vision, dental and disability insurance, and generous vacation/sick time.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to support our Marketing Director on a full-time basis in our Atlanta office. If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your resume via email to the following address:
The successful candidate will also work as part of our administrative team and with our engineers. Our atmosphere and ethic focuses on collaboration within our team, as well as with other members of the design and construction teams to develop creative and cost-effective designs.
> Responsibilities Include
- Update current corporate marketing materials.
- Assist with development and completion of Proposal Requests.
- Monitor and update corporate social media and website.
- Miscellaneous Marketing, HR, and Administrative support tasks.
> Qualifications Should Include
- 0-2 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration (Upcoming graduates will be considered)
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of or ability to lean Adobe InDesign and Deltek Vision
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Social media and website maintenance.