Staff Structural Engineer | Raleigh
As one of the largest structural engineering firms in the Southeastern US, we are committed to the mentoring and professional development of our staff. We maintain a creative and collaborative work environment to design large and challenging projects.
As we continue to grow, we provide career advancement opportunities at all levels. We offer competitive salaries, 401(k) with discretionary company match, health, vision, dental and disability insurance, and generous vacation/sick time.
We are looking for a Staff Structural Engineer to join our Raleigh office. If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your resume via email to the following address:
The successful candidate will work as part of a team of engineers, supporting multiple commercial projects at various phases of construction. Our atmosphere and ethic focuses on collaboration within our team, as well as with other members of the design and construction teams to develop creative and cost-effective designs.
> Responsibilities Include
- Design concrete, steel, masonry, and wood structures.
- Provide detailed design drawings using Revit.
- Support construction administration services, including shop drawing review, RFI review and response, and perform site visits.
> Qualifications Should Include
- 2 years of experience in structural engineering design.
- Masters Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- EIT licensure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in structural analysis and design preferable.
- Drafting/modeling experience preferable.