Bridgestone Americas Headquarters
- 1,045,000 sq ft
- $125 million
- 35 stories
- LEED Gold
- This building serves as the new North American headquarters for Bridgestone. The tower includes 19 stories of offices on top of 16 stories of parking, including 5 below grade levels.
- The post-tensioned concrete structure, includes 8′-6″ deep transfer girders at level 14 to mediate between the office column grid above and the parking column grid below.
- At the tower’s top, the signature curtainwall fin projections are braced by a sophisticated steel support system.
- A combination of moment frames and shearwalls efficiently resist lateral loads for the 450-foot-tall structure.
- Cost saving measures included elimination of below grade concrete walls, leaving limestone excavation exposed to parking areas.
Georgia Engineering Honor Award, 2018
American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC), Georgia
Excellence in Development Award, 2018
Urban Land Institute (ULI), Nashville
Award of Merit, 2018
Engineering News Record (ENR), Southeast
“Pyramind” Award for General Contractor/Construction Management- Mega Projects Over $100 Million
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
Invest Award, 2017
Nashville Downtown Partnership